We are a conservative, state-of-the-art dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile. We believe that comprehensive care extends far beyond treating only the teeth. We enjoy developing life-long relationships with our patients. We recognize that people have individual needs and promise to provide an approach that meets these needs while taking into consideration factors such as systemic, psychological and financial health.
Dental Care Philosophy
We are a comprehensive dental practice. Our procedures and treatments are tailored to match the specific concerns of each and every member of your family. Our philosophy is based on the concept of providing our patients with "A comprehensive plan for ideal dental health." This treatment philosophy lets us look at your long term dental picture, creating a plan that will allow for your mouth to be its healthiest now, and in the future. The constituents of a comprehensive plan for ideal dental health consist of 5 basic things.
1) The foundation of any dental care is to have healthy gums. Without a healthy foundation any other dental care cannot be performed successfully. The connection between your over-all health and its relationship to healthy gums is given top priority in our treatment sequence.
2) Monitoring your dental health periodically through digital x-rays and examinations, and treatment of your gums and teeth. This philosophy of diligent prevention minimizes the risk of rapid advancement of infection and disease of the gums, bone, and teeth.
3) Replacing and restoring missing teeth and or fillings in a way that will enhance comfort, function, and appearance. Mercury fillings are not utilized in our practice.
4) Re-treating areas that may require revisions due to changes in your overall health, accidents, infection, loss of bone, or breakage of materials.
5) Sometimes providing the highest quality of care requires referring our patients to a specialist such as a Periodontist, Endodontist, or an Oral Surgeon. Each specialist utilized by our patients for treatment is a reflection on us, therefore is selected with the utmost consideration.